Welcome to iWady.com. The website available at www.iWady.com its related sub-domains, sites, services and tools (this “Site”) is operated and administered by DCrush LLC ("we", "us", "our"), a company incorporated in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. We care about our shipping & (Delivery) service to ensure it is quick and efficient, using established reputable (Delivery Agents) so that you receive your order promptly and in good condition. This Delivery policy (Delivery Policy) sets out in detail the terms of Shipping, Delivery & Receiving.
Your use of this Site will be governed by this Delivery Policy, amongst other things. You may not use this Site if you do not agree to this Delivery Policy.
This Delivery Policy is effective from 01 January 2014. We may change this Delivery Policy at any time by posting an updated version of the policy on this Site.
We encourage you to check this Site regularly for any amendments to our Delivery Policy. Your continued use of this Site will constitute your express consent to this Delivery Policy.
(Hours of Operation), define the business working days & hours for us, the Sellers and the Delivery Agent.
[A] Working Hours: Saturday thru Thursday: 08:00 am - 5:00 pm
[B] Non Working Hours: Fridays and Public Holidays
(Handling / Processing Time) is the expected number of working hours the seller take to ship the item after receiving your order is confirmed and/or, if applicable, your payment is cleared. During this time we and/or the seller review, verify, process your order and prepare it for dispatching.
You can expect your order to be processed within approximately 24-48 hours, provided the items are in stock and there are no problems with payment verification.
We do not guarantee same day-shipping.
Orders are NOT processed on non working hours, weekends and holidays.
[A] Countries: United Arab Emirates, UAE
[B] All Emirates’ Cities (Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm Al Qaiwain)
We do NOT offer International shipping options at this time.
Except some areas which is far from the main city. Users require delivery to remote areas are requested to call or email us to confirm the area coverage before placing the order.
*** www.iwady.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
We provide various delivery methods, available for you to select from at the time checkout. We care about our delivery service to ensure it is quick and efficient, using established reputable Delivery Agents so that you receive your order promptly and in good condition.
In order to get your items to you as quickly as possible we ship your items as soon as they are ready. This may result in multiple deliveries with no additional cost to you.
Not all items qualify for all shipping methods, for various reasons such as item weight, dimensions and Item dispatching location, an alert will appear during checkout to notify users if the item is not eligible.
Some Shipping methods not available for some promotional products, we will inform you during order creation or checkout time.
(Delivery time) is the expected amount of time that it takes for the items that have been shipped to be delivered to your address.
Expected Delivery Time may: from 1 to 5 Business days, exact delivery time cannot be guaranteed since it depends on the item nature, dispatching & delivery locations,
Delivery time may vary significantly in cases such as:
- Un clear Delivery address
- User not contactable.
- Access authorization is not granted at the time of Delivery
Delivery Fees may vary from 100% free delivery to a nominal fee.
Fees may vary depending on the item nature, dispatching & delivery locations.
(Delivery Attempts), are the number of times the Shipper will visit the user’s selected address to deliver a single order.
Delivery Fees for all Delivery Methods covers only ONE delivery attempt for a single Order. Each additional attempt will be charged additionally.
Carefully read the information below regarding the proper handling of your order. Following these guidelines will make your experience with our Customer Service easier and more pleasant and will help expedite any transactions.
You agree and accept the following terms:
As a seller, it is your responsibility to:
- Prepare the order, Print the AWB, Pack, Label and secure the item properly to avoid any possible damage during shipping (it is your responsibility to make sure that the user will receive the items(s) undamaged,
- To dispatch sold item(s) at your own risk, we and our Delivery agents can not be held responsible for Items(s) Damaged items during shipping & Delivery.
- Read and follow the (Packing & Labelling Guidelines) Below:
- Contact the delivery agent to arrange pickup.
- Dispatch the order on time as per this Delivery Policy.
- Follow up the orders AWB with the delivery agent to make sure that it is delivered to the user.
- Call us or email us for assistance (if required).
As a User, it is your responsibility:
Before Placing an Order
- To review and read in details all the information and pictures related to the item(s) to be purchased and;
- To make sure that this is what you want.
- Not assume or expect any thing which is not described in the item listing.
At the time of Placing an Order
- To provide a clear, full and detailed address with all possible landmarks and directions at the time of Checkout.
After Placing an Order
- To avail yourself to be contactable by us & the delivery agent.
- To contact the delivery agent to arrange Delivery.
- To follow up the orders AWB with the delivery agent till it is delivered to you.
- To avail yourself or your representative to the delivery agent at the appointed date of delivery, kindly note that Delivery Fees for all Delivery Methods covers only ONE delivery attempt for a single Order. Each additional attempt will be charged additionally.
- Call us or email us for assistance (if required).
Upon handing over the order to you
- To make sure, that AWB is addressed to your name and that the Plastic Packing Bag that contains your order is sealed, if not then refuse to receive the order and please call or email us.
- Before receiving the item, please make sure that the packaging is in its perfect condition as you will sign for its acceptance. Please be well informed that we will not accept any intensive damaged items.
- Once your order is received by you and has signed Received, we consider that you have accepted and received the item correctly and in good condition. If Order is wrong or not in good condition, you have the right to refuse receiving the order.
After Delivery and before unpacking or breaking the factory seal
- To check the item and make sure that the item description and model on the packing / carton matches YOUR ORDER, (INCORRECT shipped items broken open from the factory packing or switched on cannot be accepted for EXCHANGE or REPLACEMENT)
- To Inspect the Item(s) included in your order carefully as to its contents and condition.
- To open carefully the box to examine the item a without damaging the box and factory packaging/seals or damaging the product in any way.
In case there is an Issue with the received Item(s)
- To call or email us within 12 hrs of delivery in case the ITEM(s) are DAMAGED or INCOMPLETE or INCORRECT.
- To call or email us within Maximum 3 days of delivery in case the ITEM(s) are DEFECTIVE.
- To refer to our General Return Policy for more details.
- To keep the manufacturer's warranty cards WITHOUT filling them out until you are absolutely sure you want to keep your ITEM.
- To retain all packaging until the problem has been resolved.
- NOT to damage the manufacturer's packaging.
- To carefully re-package the Item as received.
- To keep the all the returned items complete, UNUSED and in “AS NEW” “SELLABLE” condition (AS SOLD CONDITION), in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- NOT to write or mark anywhere on the items’ factory packing (carton) or items itself
In case the items(s) to be returned
- To pack, label and secure the item properly to avoid any possible damage during shipping (it is your responsibility to make sure we will receive the items(s) undamaged)
- To dispatch Your return item(s) at your own risk, we and our Delivery agents can not be held responsible for Items(s) Damaged items during shipping & Delivery.
- To read and follow the (Packing & Labelling Guidelines) Below:
- Choose the size of the package according to its contents
- Under-filled boxes may collapse
- Overloaded ones may burst
- Packaging should be of a sturdy and tear resistant material
- Add cushioning materials (bubble wraps, etc) where required to stop your package contents from moving or getting damaged.
- Put fragile goods in the centre of a package, ensuring that they don't touch the sides
- Ensure liquids are stored in leak-free containers and sealed with a plastic bag
- Please use an ‘arrow-up’ label for non-solid materials
- Please make sure that there are no sharp, protruding edges or points in your package. Cover such surfaces to blunt them
- Check the weight specification of the return delivery label and do not exceed the limit (or you may be asked to pay for additional delivery charges).
- Make sure that the address on the return delivery label is clear and legible
- Please affix the return delivery label to the top of the package
- Ensure that the return delivery label is securely affixed to the package
- Please remove all old delivery labels or address labels from the package
- Please ensure that the barcode area of the return delivery label is placed on a flat surface
- Please include a return address and telephone number (in case the item cannot be delivered)
- Before sealing your package, please put an additional printed copy of the return delivery label inside the box.
- You may also wish to include your contact information, which will help the delivery agent if the outer delivery label becomes detached in transit.